Professional opinion letter

Though this is not always necessary, the easiest and FASTEST way to get your certificate issued is to submit an opinion letter from an attorney or CPA practicing in one of two locations:

  • Location of requesting organization's incorporation; or,
  • Any location where the organization has an office.